Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Course Reflection - Thank You!

     I would like to start by saying thank you to all of my colleagues that have worked along side me throughout this course.  I feel that especially in this course about communication I have been greatly influenced by others.  I have learned about varying communication capabilities and how we all react differently to group work, public speaking, and one-on-one environments.  I hope that I have shown my colleagues the same respect they have shown me throughout this process.  I hope they have learned from my experiences and we have all become better communicators.  I hope for my colleagues that they become comfortable with the communication struggles they may have had previously and that they have learned skills to help them effectively influence the lives of others.  I also hope they have learned effective leadership skills so that, together, we can lead the youth of the world in a positive direction.  Thank you all again and I hope to work with you again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Caroline,

    I feel that one of the greatest things we can take away from your words is that our experiences lead to improvement of our selves and our practice for the betterment of a greater good. The hopes you speak of already reflect that you have embraced that we all have faults and that learning never ends. If we can continue to support one another in our endeavors I think that we are already leading by example. The children and families that we work with will notice our efforts and will at the very least stop and think about our motivation. Good luck in your journey and I look forward to working with you again!

    ~Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline,

    Thank you for sharing the experiences that you have during this course. I have learned so much from you during this class as well as other classes that I have taken with you. You have been a great resource who has shared information that has made me think because the perspective you have offered has been valuable. Good luck in your specialization classes and I hope that I will be able to continue to work with you in the future. I look forward to meeting you one day at Walden graduation.

    Christina

    ReplyDelete